Cranberry Glazed Turkey Wings
CRANBERRY GLAZED TURKEY WINGS
Author: Nova Scotia Turkey Farmers
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 4 lb. turkey wing portions (2 pkg. approx.)
- 2 cans (8 oz. cans) cranberry sauce
- ½ c. honey
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Rinse wings and pat dry.
- Combine cranberry sauce, honey and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until ingredients are melted and slightly thickened.
- Place no-stick oil sprayed BBQ grill over hot coals (approximately 4-6 inches). Place wings on grill underside down and grill for 10-15 minutes. Turn and grill for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn, brush with glaze and grill, turning, additional 5-7 minutes or until fork tender.
- Use remaining glaze as a dipping sauce for grilled wings.
- Cooking time approximately 37-47 minutes.
- If turkey is grilled further from coals, increased cooking time.