Author: Nova Scotia Turkey Farmers
Recipe type: Main
- 375 ml (1-1/2 cups) cooked turkey
- 1 large pizza crust
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) barbecue sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chopped onion
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chopped red pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut turkey into thin strips and set aside. Spread barbecue sauce over pizza crust coating it evenly.
- Sprinkle cilantro over sauce, then add onion and red pepper.
- Add an even layer of turkey strips. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 190Deg. C (375Deg. F) for 15-20 minutes.
Calories: 427 Fat: 11g Carbohydrates: 52g Protein: 30g