Turkey Won-Ton Appetizers
TURKEY WON-TON APPETIZERS
Author: Nova Scotia Turkey Farmers
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 454 g (1 lb) ground turkey
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) light cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 10 ml (2 tsp) flour
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) pimiento
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) dried basil
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) garlic powder
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) dried parsley
- 0.5 ml (1/8 tsp) pepper
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) margarine (melted)
- 24 won-ton wrappers
- In a non-stick fry pan, cook turkey until no longer pink (5-7 minutes).
- Combine remaining ingredients except margarine and won ton wrappers in food processor. Process together, add cooked turkey and process again.
- Place won-ton wrappers in small muffin tins. Fill each won ton with mixture and brush light y with melted margarine.
- Bake at 180Deg.C (350Deg. F) for 15-20 minutes.
Calories: 58 Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 5g Protein: 5g